Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Manila Again

I have no photo album on the internet.

My first night was in Dusit Hotel. This used to be a Japanese investment, but later bought by a Thai owner. So from Costume to architecture and logo is full of Southern Asia flavor. But the room is only acceptable as the facility is old already. The air conditioner needs cleaning, it makes noises, and does not send us enough cold air. Also it does not provide cable TV, makes my night so boring. Only the silly local TV shows. But the good I found there is they have a very big bed.

The last day, I stayed in Holiday Inn, Galleria. The room is very big, much bigger than my expectation. It is a corner suite, but room rate nett per night, including breakfast buffet, only NTD 4000! The living room and bedroom is seperated by a door, and there is still aother corner of bathroom so that the living room is a complete square. Two sides of the bedroom are French window providing very nice view. Lighting and atmosphere are great. However, the internet is not modernized. They do not have a system that you can log in with account / password. You need to rent a Internet box with a IT staff to set up personally in the room. But if the IT person is very busy, you need to wait a long time till he's available. (incredible!)But anyway I was really excited about my room, and the fisrt thing came up my mind is to invite friends and have a party!! (so bad I was alone)




話說回來,住過不少飯店以來,在每個地方吃早餐,我一定會點過一次 Omelette。過去在飯店工作的時候,我們有一個施師傅。他是半路出家的師傅,可是,他的Omelette,還是我至今吃過最美味的。 :)
很愛吃Omelette,可是台灣這裡要吃到真的很不容易,要吃到好吃的,更難了!

No comments: