Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Nina Simone - Just in Time




Let's go

Just in time, you found me just in time
Before you came my time was running low
I was lost, then losing dice were tossed
My bridges all were crossed, nowhere to go

Now you're here, now I know just where I'm going
No more doubt or fear I've found my way
For love came just in time, you found me just in time
And changed my lonely nights that lucky day

Just in time
Before you came my time was running low, oh baby
I was lost, then losing dice were tossed
My bridges all were crossed nowhere to go

Now you're here now I know just where I'm going
No more doubt or fear, I've done found my way
For love came just in time, you've found me just in time
And changed my lonely nights, and changed my lonely nights

Oh, oh, oh, oh
And changed my lonely nights
And changed my lonely nights, oh
And changed my lonely nights that lucky day


Songwriters
COMDEN, BETTY / GREEN, ADOLPH / STYNE, JULE

----

十年不變的感動(感動好像還變本加厲了),不枉當初二話不說的收了DVD
(足可見這傢伙除了年紀完全沒成長……………)

這兩天下來,Just in Time就像腦蟲般不停在我腦海中重播著,於是我就老不客氣的一直聽著,聽著工作,聽著入睡,聽著醒來,直到耳蟲願意退散為止。

No comments: